NetStrategy was founded in the late 1980s as one of the first Australian technology integrators with true “design, build and run” capabilities. The company was built on a technical foundation that rested on core values.
- Do what’s right for the client, not just what’s convenient
- Think long-term relationships, not short-term profits
- Under-promise and over-deliver
- Look at all technology options, and mix and match vendor offerings where needed
- Hire and empower great technical staff
As a result of NetStrategy’s attention to detail and technical pedigree, it has built up an impressive client list across Australian schools, not-for-profit, corporate and government organisations. Our proven technical consulting and audit capability is built on thousands of engagements, and along with our cross platform expertise in all major network and systems architectures, makes us a trusted technology partner for our clients.
Our people are our key asset, and over 85% of our staff are technical. We provide ongoing training and development to ensure they are up-to-date on technology trends and developments. Due to our work within the Education sector, all of our staff have completed the ‘Working with Children’ accreditation.