IT for Education
NetStrategy has extensive experience in the Education sector, having serviced the ICT needs of many of Australia’s leading Independent Schools for almost thirty years. We understand the specific requirements of schools, and are able to bring a wealth of experience to provide you with the best possible outcome for your students, staff and stakeholders. You can also rest easy knowing that we have in-depth experience with all the major Education line-of-business applications, including SchoolPro, Scholaris, Denbeigh, Moodle and many others.
Some clients engage us to start with reviews, and other clients want help on specific projects. We can help you with one or all of the following services:
- ICT Reviews: This is an effective starting point for many schools, where we are able to review in detail the business, finance, organisational and teaching/learning needs of your school, and then provide a solid plan to achieve your goals over time.
- Security Audits and recommendations: With the move towards ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD), many existing school networks are struggling to balance the need for flexibility with securing sensitive school data. Our audits can identify areas of potential vulnerability, and we bring industry-leading technologies which can be added to your existing network to provide you with the gold-standard of wireless security.
- High-speed data: We work with AARNet nationally to connect independent schools, with the ability to provide high-speed, high-capacity and high-performance networks, enabling a range of off-site or cloud based solutions. We are happy to introduce you to one of our existing AARNet-enabled schools, to find out more about how this makes a huge difference to staff and students.
- Infrastructure: We work with most Tier 1 hardware vendors. Our approach with infrastructure deployments is to ensure proper planning before we start work. This ensures you have the base foundation to provide the ICT services your school demands, reducing your risk and increasing your return on your ICT investment. We build strong, reliable and agile Infrastructure solutions for the long term.
- Managed Services: Many leading schools use our ICT services, whether it is providing on-site managed resources, project managing a key roll-out, outsourcing specific services or your entire operation, we can help.
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery: By their very nature, incidents which significantly disrupt your network can’t be predicted. But you can be prepared. We will work with you to disaster-proof your ICT systems, and ensure your technology functions as usual, no matter what.
- Ad-hoc Projects: The only constant is change, and we know that sometimes an ICT project comes across your desk which you simply may not have the time or personnel to manage. Whatever it is, we can help.