Government IT Providers
The pressure on Government bodies to provide outstanding services to their constituents has never been greater, but at the same time reduced budgets and increased transparency are forcing everyone to be smarter with less. That’s where NetStrategy can help. We’ll work with you to understand your customer charters, organisational requirements and future initiatives, and build an ICT plan which delivers now and in the years to come.
Our Government engagements usually include a mix of the following:
- ICT Reviews: This is our starting point, where we are able to review your needs in detail, and evaluate them against your existing systems. That provides the information required to develop a specific plan for your organisation.
- Security Audits and recommendations: Maintaining the security of sensitive Government information is critical, and can be a challenge with new technology demands such as ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD). Our audits can identify areas of potential vulnerability, and we bring industry-leading technologies which can be added to your existing network to provide you with the gold-standard of wireless security.
- Infrastructure: Changing political and economic realities often put additional pressure on your ICT systems. We’ll help you navigate the maze of technology options, hardware and software to come up with the solution that’s right for you, and take on as little or as much of the roll-out as you need.
- High-speed data: We are one of only three Australian AARNet providers, and have the ability to help provide high-speed, high-capacity and high-performance network, up to 40GB. We are happy to introduce you to one of our existing AARNet-enabled schools, to find out more about how this makes a huge difference to students and staff alike.
- Managed Services: Whether you are looking to outsource one aspect of your ICT, or your entire operation, we’ve got you covered. We work with you to understand your long-term needs, organisational priorities and budgets, and then provide as little or as much as you need.
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery: By their very nature, incidents which significantly disrupt your network can’t be predicted. But you can be prepared. We will work with you to disaster-proof your ICT systems, and ensure your technology functions as usual, no matter what.
- Ad-hoc Projects: Government and ministerial directives can sometimes land an ICT project on your desk which you simply may not have the time or personnel to manage. Whatever it is, we can help.