Not For Profit
We know that as a Not-for-profit organisation you need to provide top-quality ICT services to your members, often on limited budgets, while staying accountable to donors. NetStrategy has extensive experience in the NFP sector, and can help you build or improve upon your existing ICT to deliver better and more accountable services.
Our NFP engagements usually include a mix of the following:
- ICT Reviews: This is our starting point, where we are able to review your needs in detail, and evaluate them against your existing systems. That provides the information required to develop a specific plan for your organisation.
- Security Audits and recommendations: Maintaining the security of sensitive member and donor information is critical, and can be a challenge with new technology demands such as ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD). Our audits can identify areas of potential vulnerability, and we bring industry-leading technologies which can be added to your existing network to provide you with the gold-standard of wireless security.
- Infrastructure: Whether it’s building a new ICT system for a new charity, or reviewing and updating the existing infrastructure in an established organisation, we can help. We’ll help you navigate the maze of technology systems, hardware and software to come up with the solution that’s right for you, and take on as little or as much of the roll-out as you need.
- Managed Services: Whether you are looking to outsource one aspect of your ICT, or your entire operation, we’ve got you covered. We work with you to understand your long-term needs, organisational priorities and budgets, and then provide as little or as much as you need.
- Ad-hoc Projects: The only constant is change, and we know that sometimes an ICT project comes across your desk which you simply may not have the time or personnel to manage. Whatever it is, we can help.