Technology As A Service
Instant Computing Infrastructure
Technology as a Service (TaaS) is instant computing infrastructure, provisioned and managed over the internet.
Many organisations are turning to TaaS to reduce the cost of entry, increase the speed of innovation, manage costs, improve flexibility and the capacity to scale, improve quality and consistency of service and expand their technology footprint around the world.
NetStrategy is a pioneer in the delivery of a broad range TaaS. Our solutions wrap together technology, connectivity, service delivery, finance and frameworks into a flexible and pay-as-you-go consumption model.
Common TaaS solutions provided by NetStrategy include:
- IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service
- PaaS – Platform as a Service
- DRaaS – Disaster Recovery as a Service
- MaaS – Microsoft as a Service
- BaaS – Backup as a Service
- VaaS – Voice as a Service
- SECaaS – Security as a Service
- DaaS – Device as a Service
- WaaS – Wireless as a Service
- NaaS – Network as a Service