Feasibility & Design
Get your IT project off to the right start
Success in IT project delivery is the result of good planning, effective communication and clear accountability. NetStrategy’s feasibility and design process helps you identify your business solution requirements and translates these into a model that explores outcome, cost, risk, time and ultimately value to help decide the relative merits of a potential project.
As part of the feasibility and design process we may do all or some of the following depending on the project:
- Ensure the organisational goals which are driving the study are clearly articulated and agreed.
- Identify the various options by which those goals can be achieved, and provide a model by which the relative value of each option can be assessed.
- Assist in developing the business case for funding.
- Explore assumptions, dependencies, risk, technologies and required skill for both development and operational phases.
- Consider security and business continuity implications of the project.
- Define enablement and change management requirements to ensure broad adoption of the solution.
NetStrategy can help get your IT project off to the right start.