Leverage specialist knowledge to source the right solution
While there is an increasing range of hardware and software solutions available to organisations to drive efficiency, improve customer experience and optimise cost, identifying, selecting and on-boarding new vendors is time consuming and specialist knowledge is often required to effectively hold these vendors to account.
NetStrategy can help you manage your procurement in a number of ways.
- Consolidate and simplify the management of existing vendors.
- Simplify and standardise procurement processes to deliver consistent outcomes with less effort.
- Take the legwork out of identifying and selecting new vendors, giving you the confidence that you are acquiring the right technology for your business.
- Leverage specialist experience and market intelligence to reduce costs and avoid common pitfalls when acquiring new technology and hold existing vendors accountable.
- Reduce the time from need identification to solution implementation.
NetStrategy work with each customer as a trusted partner – not only asking the right questions but helping business managers understand and evaluate the answers.
Michael Lowbridge, Business Manager, Green Point Christian College
Our procurement services
NetStrategy can assist with your entire procurement lifecycle.
Management of the entire relationship lifecycle from negotiation, implementation, operation and exit.
A range of technology implementation services from pre-configuration and hot staging through to turnkey implementation within your operating environment.
Finance & Leasing
A comprehensive suite of technology financing and leasing options.
Software Asset Management
Lifecycle management of your entire software stack.
Infrastructure as a Service
Integrated solutions which combine hardware, software, service delivery, and financing into a flexible and pay as you go consumption model.