Improve project delivery
Projects which are well planned, well-resourced and use proven project management methodologies, consistently generate better results, lower costs, and higher customer satisfaction.
NetStrategy Project Managers are highly skilled practitioners, well versed in all major project management and service delivery frameworks – Prince2, Lean, Agile, Waterfall. NetStrategy has a Project Management Office (PMO) which is responsible for the quality delivery of all our projects (both internal and external), ensuring that our practitioners are appropriately qualified, and codifying our project management approach to ensure a consistent approach. All of our project managers are certified practitioners and on average have 10 years practical experience.
On-time and on-budget delivery are fundamental to quality project management. NetStrategy goes further, in addition to measuring these core metrics we also consider success of our project management engagements in terms of client satisfaction and solution adoption.
Key elements of NetStrategy’s project management service include:
- Clearly defined process – the approach is socialised and agreed upfront and is used to provide clear guardrails for the project as it progresses.
- Transparency – ensuring all stakeholder are appropriately consulted and aware of issues as they arise and decisions that may affect them.
- Quality control – ensuring quality control processes are defined and adhered to.
- Scope management – implementing effective change control processes and governance to prevent scope creep.
- Handover and enablement – ensuring appropriate documentation is in place and your team are appropriately trained to support and drive adoption of the solution.
- Continuous improvement – no environment is static; we incorporate continuous improvement principles in every engagement.